Clue: Chinese food additive
We have 1 answer for the clue Chinese food additive. See the results below.
- N.Y.C. sports venue
- Cause of Chinese restaurant syndrome
- Where the Knicks play: Abbr.
- N.Y. Knicks venue
- Flavor enhancer, for short
- Flavor enhancer, briefly
- Chinese menu letters
- "No ___" (menu phrase)
- Food additive
- E-mail, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2011
- LA Times - February 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 09, 2005
- New York Times - April 02, 2003
- New York Times - September 29, 1998
- New York Times - June 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Chinese food additive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!