Clue: Chinese menu letters
We have 1 answer for the clue Chinese menu letters. See the results below.
- N.Y.C. sports venue
- Chinese food additive
- Cause of Chinese restaurant syndrome
- Where the Knicks play: Abbr.
- N.Y. Knicks venue
- Flavor enhancer, for short
- Flavor enhancer, briefly
- "No ___" (menu phrase)
- Food additive
- E-mail, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 03, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - October 15, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 03, 2009
- Washington Post - August 28, 2001
- New York Times - August 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Chinese menu letters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!