Clue: Chinese: Prefix
We have 4 answers for the clue Chinese: Prefix. See the results below.
- Chinese leader?
- ___-American relations
- Prefix with Tibetan
- ___-Soviet relations
- Prefix meaning "Chinese"
- ___-Japanese War
- The __-Japanese War of 1894-95
- Prefix that is on Chinese-related words
- ___-Tibetan languages
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2015
- New York Sun - June 11, 2008
- Washington Post - August 01, 2005
- New York Times - December 18, 2001
- Washington Post - May 22, 2001
- Washington Post - December 22, 1999
- New York Times - October 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Chinese: Prefix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!