Clue: Prefix meaning "Chinese"
We have 2 answers for the clue Prefix meaning "Chinese". See the results below.
- Chinese: Prefix
- Chinese leader?
- ___-American relations
- Prefix with Tibetan
- ___-Soviet relations
- ___-Japanese War
- The __-Japanese War of 1894-95
- Prefix that is on Chinese-related words
- ___-Tibetan languages
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 01, 2015
- Washington Post - April 18, 2011
- Washington Post - November 10, 2000
- Washington Post - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prefix meaning "Chinese" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!