Clue: Chips off the old block
We have 1 answer for the clue Chips off the old block. See the results below.
- Charlie Chan's #1 and #2
- King's desires
- Heirs, often
- What Henry VIII wanted
- Conclusion of many firm names
- Royal heirs
- Princes, e.g.
- Beneficiaries of primogeniture
- About half of all deliveries
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 13, 2011
- USA Today - December 10, 2009
- Washington Post - July 13, 2000
- New York Times - June 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Chips off the old block that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!