Clue: Princes, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Princes, e.g.. See the results below.
- Charlie Chan's #1 and #2
- King's desires
- Heirs, often
- What Henry VIII wanted
- Conclusion of many firm names
- Royal heirs
- Chips off the old block
- Beneficiaries of primogeniture
- About half of all deliveries
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 09, 2014
- New York Sun - August 21, 2006
- New York Times - December 10, 2002
- New York Times - June 12, 2000
- New York Times - January 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Princes, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!