Clue: Chorus girl
We have 2 answers for the clue Chorus girl. See the results below.
- Like Charlie Parker's sax
- Palo ___, Calif.
- Doo-wop part
- Quarter of a quartet, maybe
- Violist's clef
- Kind of sax
- Kind of horn
- Like a certain sax
- Choir voice
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 15, 2013
- Universal - August 14, 2012
- LA Times - November 24, 2011
- New York Times - February 06, 2011
- USA Today - December 19, 2008
- Washington Post - September 26, 2006
- New York Times - December 10, 2003
- Washington Post - December 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Chorus girl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!