Clue: Christie creation
We have 2 answers for the clue Christie creation. See the results below.
- Mustachioed detective
- User of "little gray cells"
- Herculean literary character?
- Recurring character who dies in the novel "Curtain"
- "Murder on the Orient Express" detective
- Agatha Christie detective
- Christie's Belgian detective
- Role played by both Ustinov and Finney
- "The ABC Murders" sleuth
- "Little grey cells" detective
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Christie creation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!