Clue: User of "little gray cells"
We have 1 answer for the clue User of "little gray cells". See the results below.
- Mustachioed detective
- Christie creation
- Herculean literary character?
- Recurring character who dies in the novel "Curtain"
- "Murder on the Orient Express" detective
- Agatha Christie detective
- Christie's Belgian detective
- Role played by both Ustinov and Finney
- "The ABC Murders" sleuth
- "Little grey cells" detective
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue User of "little gray cells" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!