Clue: Christie of mystery
We have 1 answer for the clue Christie of mystery. See the results below.
- Hercule's creator
- 1979 Vanessa Redgrave title role
- First name in mysteries
- Dame of mystery writing
- First name in mystery
- Christie who created Hercule Poirot
- Saint whose name means "good"
- Contemporary of Erle
- Christie of mysteries
- Writer Christie
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 29, 2016
- Netword - August 17, 2011
- USA Today - November 15, 2006
- New York Times - December 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Christie of mystery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!