Clue: Writer Christie
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer Christie. See the results below.
- Hercule's creator
- 1979 Vanessa Redgrave title role
- Christie of mystery
- First name in mysteries
- Dame of mystery writing
- First name in mystery
- Christie who created Hercule Poirot
- Saint whose name means "good"
- Contemporary of Erle
- Christie of mysteries
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 04, 2014
- Washington Post - May 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Writer Christie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!