Clue: Christie of whodunits
We have 1 answer for the clue Christie of whodunits. See the results below.
- Hercule's creator
- 1979 Vanessa Redgrave title role
- Christie of mystery
- First name in mysteries
- Dame of mystery writing
- First name in mystery
- Christie who created Hercule Poirot
- Saint whose name means "good"
- Contemporary of Erle
- Christie of mysteries
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 07, 2016
- USA Today - June 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 13, 2012
- Washington Post - January 11, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Christie of whodunits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!