Clue: Christmas carol starter
We have 4 answers for the clue Christmas carol starter. See the results below.
- Carol start
- Christmas carol opener
- Quaint cry
- "Listen here!"
- Attention getter of yore
- Olde tyme "Listen!"
- "___ you, Guildenstern" (line spoken by Hamlet)
- "___! The Herald Angels Sing"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 18, 2017
- New York Times - February 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2012
- New York Times - February 01, 2012
- New York Sun - August 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Christmas carol starter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!