Clue: Quaint cry
We have 3 answers for the clue Quaint cry. See the results below.
- Carol start
- Christmas carol opener
- "Listen here!"
- Attention getter of yore
- Olde tyme "Listen!"
- "___ you, Guildenstern" (line spoken by Hamlet)
- "___! The Herald Angels Sing"
- Christmas carol starter
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 04, 2022
- New York Times - January 11, 2018
- New York Times - May 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Quaint cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!