Clue: Christmas trio
We have 2 answers for the clue Christmas trio. See the results below.
- O. Henry's "The Gift of the ___"
- Epiphany figures
- Star witnesses?
- Travelers to Bethlehem
- Trio in Bethlehem
- Traveling trio
- Eastern trio
- Early stargazers?
- Amahl's visitors
- Wise guys
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 23, 2017
- New York Times - July 01, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - November 22, 2013
- Universal - January 31, 2013
- Universal - June 10, 2011
- Universal - May 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2010
- LA Times - October 13, 2009
- New York Sun - April 09, 2008
- USA Today - December 18, 2007
- Washington Post - May 09, 2006
- Washington Post - January 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Christmas trio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!