Clue: "Citizen Kane" inspiration
We have 2 answers for the clue "Citizen Kane" inspiration. See the results below.
- Cosmopolitan publisher
- Citizen Kane's real-life model
- Diversified publishing giant
- Newspaperman William Randolph ___
- Tribune Company competitor
- San Simeon castle builder
- Publisher of Cosmopolitan and Good Housekeeping
- Real-life model for "Citizen Kane"
- Publisher William Randolph
- Citizen Kane's prototype
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2014
- USA Today - March 19, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2006
- New York Times - August 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Citizen Kane" inspiration that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!