Clue: Cosmopolitan publisher
We have 1 answer for the clue Cosmopolitan publisher. See the results below.
- "Citizen Kane" inspiration
- Citizen Kane's real-life model
- Diversified publishing giant
- Newspaperman William Randolph ___
- Tribune Company competitor
- San Simeon castle builder
- Publisher of Cosmopolitan and Good Housekeeping
- Real-life model for "Citizen Kane"
- Publisher William Randolph
- Citizen Kane's prototype
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cosmopolitan publisher that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!