Clue: City known in ancient times as Beroea
We have 1 answer for the clue City known in ancient times as Beroea. See the results below.
- Syrian city
- Syrian hub
- Site of Syria's Great Mosque
- Syrian city of 2 million
- Syrian city of 2.5+ million
- Great Mosque site of Syria
- City of NW Syria
- Syria's Zakariyah Mosque city
- Syrian city with a famous citadel
- Largest city in Syria
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue City known in ancient times as Beroea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!