Clue: Site of Syria's Great Mosque
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of Syria's Great Mosque. See the results below.
- Syrian city
- City known in ancient times as Beroea
- Syrian hub
- Syrian city of 2 million
- Syrian city of 2.5+ million
- Great Mosque site of Syria
- City of NW Syria
- Syria's Zakariyah Mosque city
- Syrian city with a famous citadel
- Largest city in Syria
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 29, 2008
- New York Times - July 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Site of Syria's Great Mosque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!