Clue: City on the Illinois River
We have 1 answer for the clue City on the Illinois River. See the results below.
- Bradley University site
- Noted spot in test-marketing
- Illinois River city
- Midwest city founded as Fort Clark
- Illinois city symbolizing middle America
- Home of the Chiefs in minor-league baseball
- Where the Chiefs play minor-league baseball
- Central Illinois city
- People wonder if it'll play there
- Place to play?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 18, 2015
- Universal - September 16, 2013
- Universal - December 13, 2007
- Universal - September 28, 2007
- Washington Post - March 23, 2000
- New York Times - September 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue City on the Illinois River that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!