Clue: Midwest city founded as Fort Clark
We have 1 answer for the clue Midwest city founded as Fort Clark. See the results below.
- Bradley University site
- Noted spot in test-marketing
- City on the Illinois River
- Illinois River city
- Illinois city symbolizing middle America
- Home of the Chiefs in minor-league baseball
- Where the Chiefs play minor-league baseball
- Central Illinois city
- People wonder if it'll play there
- Place to play?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Midwest city founded as Fort Clark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!