Clue: City taken by Allied forces in 1943
We have 1 answer for the clue City taken by Allied forces in 1943. See the results below.
- Italian seaport
- U.S. Army landing point, 9/9/43
- City of southern Italy
- Port of southern Italy
- Fifth Army beachhead of 9/9/43
- Tyrrhenian Sea port
- Allied landing site of September 1943
- Italian province or its capital
- City near Naples and Pompeii
- Seaport in southwest Italy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue City taken by Allied forces in 1943 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!