Clue: Civil rights figure Parks
We have 2 answers for the clue Civil rights figure Parks. See the results below.
- Painter Bonheur
- Santa ___
- Parks who wouldn't take discrimination sitting down
- Santa ___, Calif.
- Sub ___ (secretly)
- Parks of civil rights
- Bonheur or Parks
- Civil rights activist Parks
- Parks who wouldn't sit still for injustice
- Parks in 1955 news
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 30, 2012
- Washington Post - September 08, 2011
- Washington Post - September 27, 2010
- USA Today - April 16, 2010
- New York Times - December 08, 2009
- Washington Post - September 20, 2006
- Washington Post - May 17, 2005
- Washington Post - August 08, 2003
- Washington Post - November 24, 2001
- Washington Post - September 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Civil rights figure Parks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!