Clue: Classic 1940s-'50s quiz show
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic 1940s-'50s quiz show. See the results below.
- Classic parlor game
- Game suggested by the first words of 17-, 25- and 42-Across
- Radio, TV and parlor game
- TV quiz show of yore
- "Which weighs more - a pound of feathers or a pound of lead?" and others
- Good game for a long ride
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Classic 1940s-'50s quiz show that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!