Clue: Classic parlor game
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic parlor game. See the results below.
- Game suggested by the first words of 17-, 25- and 42-Across
- Radio, TV and parlor game
- TV quiz show of yore
- Classic 1940s-'50s quiz show
- "Which weighs more - a pound of feathers or a pound of lead?" and others
- Good game for a long ride
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 21, 2013
- USA Today - October 22, 2003
- New York Times - January 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Classic parlor game that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!