Clue: Classic convertible name
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic convertible name. See the results below.
- Big man in Havana
- Subject of a 1986 Tad Szulc biography
- Bearded leader
- World leader from 1959
- He stopped smoking cigars in 1985
- San Francisco district
- See 39-Across
- San Francisco neighborhood, with "the"
- 1950 University of Havana grad
- Revolutionary of 1957
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Classic convertible name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!