Clue: San Francisco district
We have 1 answer for the clue San Francisco district. See the results below.
- Big man in Havana
- Subject of a 1986 Tad Szulc biography
- Bearded leader
- World leader from 1959
- He stopped smoking cigars in 1985
- Classic convertible name
- See 39-Across
- San Francisco neighborhood, with "the"
- 1950 University of Havana grad
- Revolutionary of 1957
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue San Francisco district that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!