Clue: Classic object of blame-shifting
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic object of blame-shifting. See the results below.
- Easily-blamed alter ego
- Identical antagonist in some fiction
- Villain who might pull a 10-Down
- Holland Perry in "The Other," e.g.
- Person on your bad side?
- Soap-opera staple
- Plot-contrived villain
- What a goatee might signal
- Facetious fall guy for one's wrongdoings, maybe
- Facetious scapegoat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Classic object of blame-shifting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!