EVILTWIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Classic object of blame-shifting
- Easily-blamed alter ego
- Identical antagonist in some fiction
- Villain who might pull a 10-Down
- Holland Perry in "The Other," e.g.
- Person on your bad side?
- Soap-opera staple
- Plot-contrived villain
- What a goatee might signal
- Facetious fall guy for one's wrongdoings, maybe
- Facetious scapegoat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 29, 2015
- New York Times - August 04, 2014
- Netword - August 24, 2013
- New York Times - May 12, 2010
- LA Times - December 30, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 07, 2007
- LA Times - January 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2005
- New York Times - March 22, 2004
- New York Times - December 10, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer eviltwin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!