Clue: Classic opener
We have 2 answers for the clue Classic opener. See the results below.
- Prefix with revisionist
- Opposite of paleo-
- Introduction to conservatism
- Modernist, for short
- Classical start
- Revivalist, informally
- Newcomer, briefly
- New beginning?
- Prefix with colonial
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 10, 2010
- LA Times - September 11, 2008
- USA Today - August 29, 2007
- Washington Post - July 10, 2006
- New York Times - April 03, 2005
- USA Today - January 28, 2004
- Washington Post - June 05, 2003
- New York Times - February 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Classic opener that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!