Clue: Classic role for an actress
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic role for an actress. See the results below.
- Stage persona
- Artless one
- Film director's discovery
- Innocent young actress
- Role for a starlet
- Ruby Keeler, in ''42nd Street''
- Hamlet's Ophelia, for one
- Casting director's type
- America's sweetheart, perhaps
- Naive, unworldly girl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Classic role for an actress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!