Clue: Stage persona
We have 2 answers for the clue Stage persona. See the results below.
- Classic role for an actress
- Artless one
- Film director's discovery
- Innocent young actress
- Role for a starlet
- Ruby Keeler, in ''42nd Street''
- Hamlet's Ophelia, for one
- Casting director's type
- America's sweetheart, perhaps
- Naive, unworldly girl
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 13, 2015
- Washington Post - July 17, 2011
- USA Today - August 30, 2010
- Washington Post - November 17, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - October 29, 2006
- New York Times - November 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Stage persona that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!