Clue: Cleopatra biter
We have 2 answers for the clue Cleopatra biter. See the results below.
- Nile viper
- Cleo's undoing
- Egyptian snake
- Nile reptile
- Nile biter
- Nasty biter
- Hooded menace
- Nile slitherer
- Warbucks's henchman, with "the"
- It may display a hood
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2015
- Onion A.V. Club - April 27, 2011
- New York Times - November 10, 2010
- New York Times - January 01, 2002
- New York Times - March 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cleopatra biter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!