Clue: Cleo's undoing
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleo's undoing. See the results below.
- Nile viper
- Egyptian snake
- Nile reptile
- Nile biter
- Nasty biter
- Hooded menace
- Nile slitherer
- Cleopatra biter
- Warbucks's henchman, with "the"
- It may display a hood
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 24, 2013
- USA Today - November 28, 2003
- New York Times - May 16, 2001
- New York Times - July 01, 1998
- New York Times - April 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cleo's undoing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!