We have 4 answers for the clue Clergyman. See the results below.
- "The ___ of Wakefield"
- Goldsmith's "The ___ of Wakefield"
- Parish priest
- Church official
- Anglican parish priest
- Church of England parish priest
- Wakefield clergyman
- Goldsmith's Wakefield clergyman
- ___ of Christ (papal title)
- Ecclesiastical agent
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2010
- Canadiana - February 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 01, 2007
- USA Today - November 27, 2006
- USA Today - August 30, 2004
- New York Times - February 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Clergyman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!