Clue: Wakefield clergyman
We have 1 answer for the clue Wakefield clergyman. See the results below.
- "The ___ of Wakefield"
- Goldsmith's "The ___ of Wakefield"
- Parish priest
- Church official
- Anglican parish priest
- Church of England parish priest
- Goldsmith's Wakefield clergyman
- ___ of Christ (papal title)
- Ecclesiastical agent
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 16, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Wakefield clergyman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!