Clue: Clinton, for one: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Clinton, for one: Abbr.. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 29, 2007
- USA Today - November 16, 2005
- New York Times - August 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Clinton, for one: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!