Clue: Clinton supported it
We have 1 answer for the clue Clinton supported it. See the results below.
- It opened in 1825
- The Seneca Chief was the first vessel to travel its entire length
- Work on it began in Rome in 1817
- Construction with many locks
- Clinton's waterway
- It opened in 1825 with 82 locks
- Connector completed in 1825
- New York waterway
- It connects Albany and Buffalo
- Vital man-made link in New York
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Clinton supported it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!