Clue: It opened in 1825
We have 1 answer for the clue It opened in 1825. See the results below.
- Clinton supported it
- The Seneca Chief was the first vessel to travel its entire length
- Work on it began in Rome in 1817
- Construction with many locks
- Clinton's waterway
- It opened in 1825 with 82 locks
- Connector completed in 1825
- New York waterway
- It connects Albany and Buffalo
- Vital man-made link in New York
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2005
- New York Times - August 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue It opened in 1825 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!