Clue: Clock std.
We have 2 answers for the clue Clock std.. See the results below.
- Standard setting at 0 degrees long.
- Standard setting at 0° long.
- Prime meridian std.
- Setting at 0 degrees long.
- Cousin of HST
- Prime meridian setting (abbr.)
- Fed. sales tax
- Hated tax, abbr.
- Astronomical observation std.
- Astron. clock setting
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 26, 2014
- LA Times - July 24, 2013
- LA Times - October 13, 2011
- LA Times - July 10, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - September 10, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - June 30, 2010
- LA Times - November 23, 2008
- LA Times - October 20, 2007
- LA Times - November 23, 2005
- Washington Post - August 31, 2004
- New York Times - February 01, 2004
- New York Times - November 01, 2002
- New York Times - November 16, 2001
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Clock std. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!