Clue: Standard setting at 0 degrees long.
We have 1 answer for the clue Standard setting at 0 degrees long.. See the results below.
- Clock std.
- Standard setting at 0° long.
- Prime meridian std.
- Setting at 0 degrees long.
- Cousin of HST
- Prime meridian setting (abbr.)
- Fed. sales tax
- Hated tax, abbr.
- Astronomical observation std.
- Astron. clock setting
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 24, 2011
- LA Times - July 20, 2008
- New York Times - April 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Standard setting at 0 degrees long. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!