Clue: Close, as a lead in baseball
We have 1 answer for the clue Close, as a lead in baseball. See the results below.
- Like some ball games
- Small winning margin, in baseball
- Consequence of a solo homer
- Narrowest winning margin in baseball
- Like a close lead, in baseball
- Homer's consequence
- Like a close ball game
- Diamond's thin edge
- What a solo homer yields
- Slim lead in baseball
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Close, as a lead in baseball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!