Clue: Homer's consequence
We have 1 answer for the clue Homer's consequence. See the results below.
- Close, as a lead in baseball
- Like some ball games
- Small winning margin, in baseball
- Consequence of a solo homer
- Narrowest winning margin in baseball
- Like a close lead, in baseball
- Like a close ball game
- Diamond's thin edge
- What a solo homer yields
- Slim lead in baseball
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Homer's consequence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!