Clue: Cloth fold
We have 2 answers for the clue Cloth fold. See the results below.
- Braid of hair
- Invitation word
- Part of R.S.V.P.
- Cornrow, e.g.
- Cornrow component
- Part of RSVP
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 28, 2015
- USA Today - June 10, 2014
- USA Today - June 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 16, 2010
- Universal - August 18, 2007
- Netword - July 15, 2007
- New York Times - February 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cloth fold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!