Clue: Coach who co-founded the N.F.L.
We have 1 answer for the clue Coach who co-founded the N.F.L.. See the results below.
- Papa Bear of football
- Longtime Bears coach George
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer George
- N.F.L. coach called "Papa Bear"
- George who co-founded the N.F.L.
- Papa Bear of the N.F.L.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame coach who once played for the New York Yankees
- Legendary Chicago Bears coach George
- "Papa Bear" of football
- "Papa Bear" George of the Chicago Bears
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Coach who co-founded the N.F.L. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!