Clue: Papa Bear of football
We have 2 answers for the clue Papa Bear of football. See the results below.
- Longtime Bears coach George
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer George
- Coach who co-founded the N.F.L.
- N.F.L. coach called "Papa Bear"
- George who co-founded the N.F.L.
- Papa Bear of the N.F.L.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame coach who once played for the New York Yankees
- Legendary Chicago Bears coach George
- "Papa Bear" of football
- "Papa Bear" George of the Chicago Bears
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 03, 2016
- LA Times - November 08, 2009
- Washington Post - March 10, 2003
- New York Times - January 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Papa Bear of football that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!