Clue: Code words for "A"
We have 1 answer for the clue Code words for "A". See the results below.
- Starting letters in military code
- Soviet subs
- Some sports cars, for short
- Sporty Italian cars, for short
- Some Italian autos, briefly
- Some Soviet attack subs
- Sporty European cars, briefly
- They might precede bravos
- Nuclear-powered Soviet subs
- Italian autos, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 12, 2012
- Universal - July 13, 2009
- New York Times - March 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Code words for "A" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!