Clue: Starting letters in military code
We have 1 answer for the clue Starting letters in military code. See the results below.
- Code words for "A"
- Soviet subs
- Some sports cars, for short
- Sporty Italian cars, for short
- Some Italian autos, briefly
- Some Soviet attack subs
- Sporty European cars, briefly
- They might precede bravos
- Nuclear-powered Soviet subs
- Italian autos, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Starting letters in military code that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!