Clue: Coffee cake variety
We have 1 answer for the clue Coffee cake variety. See the results below.
- Cake often flavored with orange
- Spongy cake
- Sweet, glazed cake
- Cylindrical rum-raisin cake
- Yeast cake highlighted in a "Seinfeld" episode
- Prop in "The Dinner Party" episode of "Seinfeld"
- Raisiny cake
- Slavic coffee cake
- Coffee cake flavored with rum
- Sweet cake that's an Easter tradition in Eastern Europe
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 09, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Coffee cake variety that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!