Clue: Slavic coffee cake
We have 1 answer for the clue Slavic coffee cake. See the results below.
- Cake often flavored with orange
- Spongy cake
- Sweet, glazed cake
- Cylindrical rum-raisin cake
- Yeast cake highlighted in a "Seinfeld" episode
- Prop in "The Dinner Party" episode of "Seinfeld"
- Raisiny cake
- Coffee cake flavored with rum
- Coffee cake variety
- Sweet cake that's an Easter tradition in Eastern Europe
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 12, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Slavic coffee cake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!